Human movement is more enjoyable when the body is flexible and capable of performing without restriction. Flexibility gained by stretching plays a very important role in performance enhancement, injury prevention, rehabilitation and wellness. Athletic performance and numerous scientific studies have converged and established flexibility as the prime determinant among top athletes. Sports superstars and newborns share one thing in common~optimal flexibility.
One on One Stretch Therapy Sessions
Flexibility means the ability to successfully move your body in and out of multiple directions of movements. This means joints, muscles, tendons, , and connective tissues giving you body the able to move freely.
During this One Hour session, you will lay comfortably on a mat, taking your body through a series of assisted stretches. With this relaxing pain free approach, optimal flexibility is achieved through the entire body.
Benefits of Stretch Therapy
- Increases relaxation and decreases stress
- Increases energy and blood circulation
- Improves postural alignment
- Faster recovery from workouts, training and injuries
- Obtains at least 50 percent improvement over traditional stretching
- Complements and enhances physical therapy soft tissue management & movement conditioning